Arab Women #25: Feet pictures on Instagram

Not food, not natural┬áscenery, not even boobs: It’s feet. That’s right. That’s what Instagram is used for by Arab women in the Middle East.

Not sure if it is a fetish or is it a result of absolute boredom, but that’s what you get when you follow Arab girls on Instagram: daily giant picture of their feet.

So I thought of uploading something like this in response ;)

Dirty feet

This entry was posted in Arab Women, Beauty, facebook, Pop Culture, Witchcraft and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Arab Women #25: Feet pictures on Instagram

1. haitham says:

I -sincerely- hope u won`t get this the wrong way (uh oh!) but u (by posting) & me (by commenting) r contributing to this, in a way or another, :)

2. layla says:

they are probably bored and maybe because being muslims, it is not good to have personal pics on the net of ourselves( to be gawked at) but hands and feet.. why not..LOL also.. their nail polish match.. shades of pink lol

3. layla says:

oh and by the way.. nice feet lol

4. h3rm1ny3w says:

@Haitham: I’m not terribly against this trend ;)

@Layla: Those are not my feet, just random pic found online ;) I don’t feel it’s a religion thing, but could be a factor. Although most girls I saw on Instagram are rather liberal.

5. haitham says:

Liberal! Hmmmmmmmmmm
    lol

Seems I shall create an acc. and be instgrammed

6. layla says:

maybe those girls arent.. lol or their parents would kill them if they showed anything else and maybe even feet. maybe not religion but tradition.. i guess it deoends on where those girls are from :-)

7. layla says:

oh and lets see your feet! hehe *joke*

8. h3rm1ny3w says:

@layla: kill them?? you make it sound like Taliban. Definitely not the case in the Middle East :) My feet? lol nah :p

9. layla says:

@h3rm1ny3w

not kill literally lol but punish. :-P aww ok i dont want to force you *joke*

10. dino says:

ma lagayt ghier mawthoo3 il ijrayn hahah ive seen worse pics! ya ma7la il rejlayn jamb il (_/_)

11. h3rm1ny3w says:

hehehe, yeah, bas laish el banat msadreen rejleehom haik fi kol sora? LOL